Last update: 17.09.2021.
Welcome to the website belonging to Wołoszański i Wspólnicy Kancelaria Prawna sp.k. with the address www.wlaw.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
I. OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
Entity publishing this page: Wołoszański i Wspólnicy Kancelaria Prawna sp.k. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-105 Warsaw), at 18 Twarda Street, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under no. KRS: 0000521890, NIP: 5252594094 (hereinafter referred to as “the Law Firm”).
II. PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
The Website was created in order to present information on the Law Firm, in particular on the scope of its services, dedicated legal solutions, expert background, presentation of values professed in the conducted business activity, as well as partners of the Law Firm and references of entities, which have already used the Law Firm’s support in various spheres of their business and everyday functioning.
III. CONTENTS OF THE PAGE
1. The Law Firm undertakes to ensure that the contents of this Website comply with applicable law and provide accurate and up-to-date information.
2. The Law Firm undertakes to be diligent and reliable in providing information and not to disseminate information that is defamatory or infringes the rights of third parties as well as information that is contrary to the law.
3. In case of any mistakes in the published content, please send the relevant information via the contact form in the “Contact” tab or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will take all possible steps to correct the reported mistake as soon as possible.
IV. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. All materials published on this Website which may be classified as a work within the meaning of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (Journal of Laws of 2021, item 1062) or any other work or manifestation of human creativity subject to protection titles under the Act on Industrial Property Rights of 30 June 2000 (Journal of Laws of 2021, item 324), in particular, the Website’s appearance, organisation, layout, colour scheme, photographs, graphics, animations, text, graphs, icons, software code and underlying data, are subject to copyright; database rights and other registered and unregistered intellectual property rights are directly owned by us or our licensors.
2. Except what is otherwise provided in these Terms, you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transmit (in whole or in part) any material on the Website or the underlying software code or underlying data.
3. A user of the Website shall not be entitled, without the knowledge and prior consent of the Law Firm, to use in any way the resources of the Website covered by the intellectual property rights for his own interests, which are unrelated to the ordinary use of the Website for the purposes referred to in Section II of these Terms.
V. TRADEMARK SIGNS
1. All names (in particular such as: “Wołoszański i Wspólnicy Kancelaria Prawna sp.k.”, “WLAW”), images, trademarks and logos identifying the Law Firm are the property of Wołoszański i Wspólnicy Kancelaria Prawna sp.k.
2. All company and service names, logos and trademarks belonging to third parties that appear on this Website are trademarks, service marks and trade names of their holders, particularly clients and partners of the Law Firm. The Law Firm does not permit their use by any person other than their holders, and placing them on the Website shall not be treated as an authorisation to copy or reproduce them in any way. Any such use shall constitute a violation of the exclusive rights of the owners/holders of such elements.
3. In connection with the above, the Law Firm reserves the right to take legal protection actions, including criminal proceedings, for any infringement of its intellectual property rights and industrial property rights referred to in the above paragraphs.
4. Reproduction, downloading, publishing and printing of any information found on the Website is permitted for informational purposes only, exclusively for private use or within the scope of permitted use specified by the Polish law.
5. You may use the Website solely for personal, private and non-commercial purposes.
VI. EXTERNAL LINKS
The Law Firm does not represent, warrant, endorse or accept responsibility for any external websites that may have links to this Website and to which links may be provided on this Website. None of the external websites that you visit using the links provided on our Website are under the direct control of the Law Firm, and you, therefore, acknowledge that you visit any external website solely at your own risk.
VII. CONTACT FORM
1. In case of the need for efficient contact with the Law Firm, we have made a phone number to our office and a contact form available on the Website, in which a user can provide his/her e-mail address and the content of the message which he/she wishes to send to the Law Firm. The message is sent by clicking on the “Send” button, located directly under the form.
2. By completing the contact form, you acknowledge that your message will be stored in an automated manner on the Law Firm’s server and may be forwarded to a member of the Law Firm’s secretarial staff or a delegated lawyer.
4. Answers to questions submitted via the contact form will be provided to users within 2 working days at the latest.
1. Under no circumstances shall the Law Firm be liable for direct or indirect damages, regardless of their cause, nature, origin or consequences, resulting from improper use of this Website or other websites linked to it and/or resulting from the inability to use or access the Website.
2. The Law Firm reserves the right to temporarily suspend the Website’s usability due to the necessity of conducting maintenance, modernisation or modification works without prior warning. The Law Firm also reserves the right to suspend or withhold the possibility of using the Website without giving reasons.
3. The Law Firm points out that it shall not be liable for damage to the user’s hardware and software caused during the use of the Website, if caused, in particular, by
a) bad or improper configuration of the user’s hardware or software,
b) insufficient protection of the user’s computer system against all kinds of unwanted computer programs (in particular, viruses and Trojan horses),
c) your attempted unauthorised use of the Website,
d) acting in violation of the rules of operating a computer system and using public data communications networks.
4. The Law Firm shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the Website, the lack of possibility to use the Website or any case where it resulted from reasons not attributable to the Law Firm, including cases bearing the hallmarks of force majeure in particular.
2. Changes may be made to the Website in order to comply with new regulations, to modify the Website, to update the information contained in the various tabs and to modify functionality intended for users of the Website.
X. DISPUTE SETTLEMENT/ APPLICABLE LAW
1. This Website is governed by the laws of Poland. Accordingly, we accept no liability if any information contained on the Website is inconsistent with the laws of other countries in which users of the Website may reside, if certain products are unavailable in given countries or if products are inconsistent with local laws and requirements.
2. Any disputes concerning the Website shall be resolved exclusively by a court having jurisdiction over the Law Firm’s registered office.